Event Details - 4th Annual Roads & Highways Conference
4th Annual Roads & Highways Conference
Singapore, 09 April 2018 - 11 April 2018
The International Road Federation, Geneva is pleased to join hands with Marcus Evans and support the upcoming 4th Annual Roads and Highways Conference, to be held on 9 – 11 April 2018 in Singapore.
The conference will provide a platform to learn and understand the need to design, implement and develop an efficient traffic management system.
A 3-day conference featuring industry experts providing insights on best practice strategies and techniques to reshape the urban landscape. The event will be also featuring a site visit to the Intelligent Transport System Centre (ITSC), Land Transport Authority where senior representatives will be presenting on various technologies that help ITSC maintain smooth flowing traffic on the entire expressway and road networks in Singapore.
On day 3, join the exclusive Project Finance and Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) workshop, facilitated by Alberto Germani, Director, PMF Project Management & Finance and Member of the PPP Team of International Experts of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE).
Speaking for you:
- Kiran Kapila, Chairman, INTERNATIONAL ROAD FEDERATION, Switzerland
- John Endicott, Executive Director, AECOM, Singapore
- Frederic Blanc-Brude, Member – Advisory Council, WORLD BANK GLOBAL INFRASTRUCTURE FACILITY, Singapore
- Jonathan Spear, Atkins Fellow, Director, Transport Policy and Planning, ATKINS ACUITY, Singapore
- Oliver Redrup, Director, PWC, Singapore
- Qamar Wan Noor, Chief Operating Officer, LAND PUBLIC TRANSPORT COMMISSION (S.P.A.D.), Malaysia
- Dr. Siriphan Jitprasithsiri, Director – International, Highways Development Division DEPARTMENT OF HIGHWAYS, Thailand
- Zarith Sofia Magad, Senior Transport Engineer, MOTT MACDONALD, Singapore
- Dr. Siti Zaharah Ishak, Acting Director-General, MIROS, Malaysia