Event Details - ITS and Future Mobility Qatar Forum
ITS and Future Mobility Qatar Forum
The Westin Doha Hotel & Spa, Doha, Qatar, 18 September 2017 - 20 September 2017
IRF Geneva is pleased to join hands with IQPC and support the ITS and Future Mobility Qatar Forum which will take place from 18-20 September 2017 in Doha, Qatar.
With major transportation projects underway in Qatar, the challenge is now how to link these new modes of transport to encourage the vision of a fully integrated, sustainable and smart transport ecosystem.
In order to realise true transportation integration, governments and project owners are looking to adopt Intelligent Transport Solutions such as smart ticketing, realtime data management solutions, smart signage, smart traffic signals as well as shared, autonomous and electrified mobility solutions to promote sustainable transport models in Qatar.
The forum will draw on the latest ITS solutions as well as updates on future initiatives for mobility including the updated Qatar National Transportation Plan, the Connected, Autonomous Vehicles Program, The Qatar Pedestrian Master Plan and the ITS Master Plan.
This event is not to be missed for transport planners, ITS consultants, transport engineers and ITS providers.
Confirmed speakers who will be joining us include:
- Brig Mohammad Al Malki, General Secretary, National Traffic Safety Committee
- Prof. Kim Jraiw, Manager, National Traffic Safety Office, National Traffic Safety Committee
- Ahmad Jassim Al-Jolo, Chairman, Qatar Society of Engineers
- Susanna Zammataro, Executive Director, International Road Federation
- Akin Adamason, Director, Middle East Region, TRL
- Aurang Zeb, Roads Engineering Advisor, Public Works Authority - Ashgal
- Veronica Yu, Transportation Planner, Ministry of Transport & Communications
- Michael De Roos, Roads Safety Specialist, Roads Design Department, Public Works Authority - Ashgal
- Fabian Marsh, Road Safety Advisor, Public Works Authority - Ashgal
- Brett Subritzky, Strategies Expert, Minister’s Office, Ministry of Transport & Communications
- Heni Karaa, Technology Product Manager, Qatar Mobility Innovations Center
- Dr. Fethi Filali, Head of Technology, Qatar Mobility Innovations Center
- Dr. Hamid Menouar, Product Manager – R&D Expert, Qatar Mobility Innovations Center
- Wilson Craig, Manager – Transport Technology, Civil &Infrastracture, AECOM
- Narasimha Murthy, Senior Manager – Transportation Planning and Traffic Engineering, Khatib & Alami
- And Many More!