Event Details - ITS and Future Mobility Middle East Forum
ITS and Future Mobility Middle East Forum
Doha, Qatar, 18 September 2017 - 19 September 2017
IRF Geneva is pleased to join hands with IQPC and support the ITS and Future Mobility Middle East Forum which will take place in Qatar on 18-19 September 2017.
The landscape of mobility in Qatar is changing rapidly with the introduction of Qatar’s rail network, Lusail tram and Doha Expressway packages. Furthermore, new trends in mobility models and advancements in technology are enabling the integration of these otherwise disparate modes of transportation.
With this in mind, the ITS and Future mobility Middle East conference will focus on the integration and connectivity of mobility models through the use of intelligent transport solutions such as autonomous vehicles, big data, intelligent signage and effective traffic management strategies.
Decision makers involved in Middle East ITS and Future Mobility will speak during the conference including:
- Akin Adamson, Director, Middle East Region, TRL
- Heni Karaa, Technology Product Manager, Qatar Mobility Center
- Aurang Zeb, Roads Engineering Advisor, Public Works Authority ‘Ashghal’ (subject to final approval from DG)
- Fethi Filali, Head of Technology, Qatar Mobility Center
- Wilson Craig, Manager – Transport Technology, Civil & Infrastructure, Aecom
- Narasimha Murthy, Senior Manager – Transportation Planning and Traffic Engineering, Khatib and Alami
- Moen Azmi, Head of Infrastructure and Traffic Department, Arab Engineering Bureau
- Brig Mohammad Al Malki, General Secretary, National Traffic Safety Committee
- Prof. Kim Jraiw, Manager, National Traffic Safety Office, National Traffic Safety Committee
- Nabeel Alzaka, Executive Director, Surface Mobility Consultants