What is a Webinar?
A Webinar allows you to see and hear presentations transmitted over internet from where ever you are, and interact with the speaker and other participants by Q&A sessions and polling among other options. Please refer to the demo-video below.
To attend a webinar, the following is required:
For PC-based participants:
- Windows 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Cable modem, DSL, or better Internet connection
- Dual-core 2.4GHz CPU or faster with 2GB of RAM (recommended)
For Mac-based participants:
- Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard or newer
- Intel processor (1GB of RAM or better recommended)
- Cable modem, DSL, ocan r better Internet connection
Participants wishing to connect to audio using VoIP will need a fast Internet connection, a microphone and speakers. (A USB headset is recommended.)
For Attendees with GoToMeeting app for iPad, iPhone or Android
- Free GoToMeeting app from the App Store or Google Play
- WiFi connection recommended to use VoIP
- At this time attendees using the GoToMeeting app can only join GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar sessions