13 July 2017
15th National Congress of Roads and Bridges organised by A.P.D.P.
IRF Geneva is pleased to share the invitation of Assoc.prof.dr.eng. Valentin ANTON, President of the Romanian Professional Association of Roads and Bridges:
AN IMPORTANT MILESTONE IN THE ACTIVITY OF ROADS AND BRIDGES ENGINEERS
Traditionally, the National Congress of Roads and Bridges is an important milestone in the activity of specialists involved in the road field. In the spirit of openness and the desire for professional collaboration, in September 2018 we will organize in Iasi, the 15th National Congress of Roads and Bridges in Romania.
In the context of our country's ongoing efforts to overcome the backlog of road infrastructure, this Congress is an important moment for reconsidering the road industry activity.
We express our wish that this Congress contributes to a better understanding of national priorities in the field of road infrastructure so that through the debates and meetings that will take place, we can make a real contribution to the "transport policy" of our country.
The Themes of the Congress are:
1. Sustainable road infrastructure
- Pavement structures
- Road bridges
- Earthworks and consolidation works
- Maintenance and service of the road infrastructure
- Prospective technologies and solutions – equipment and machinery for constructions
2. Mobility, traffic and road safety
- Traffic safety and ITS
- Traffic and urban mobility, intermodal transport
- Vehicle – road interaction
3. Environment and climate change
- Road infrastructure management in the context of current climate change
- Promoting and implementing road transport projects under the current environmental legislation
- Mitigation solutions to environmental impact
Schedule of the submission of the papers, according to the strategic themes: -
Title of papers, authors and a summary (max. 500 words, Times New Roman 12)
15 October 2017
Notification of acceptance of works
15 January 2018
Submission of the papers
1 May 2018
Please send the papers at the email address: email@example.com .
We are waiting for you with the best thoughts!
Contact details:ROMANIAN PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ROADS AND BRIDGES
Bul. Dinicu Golescu nr. 41, ap. 37, sector 1, Bucureşti, cod 010868
Tel./fax: 0040.21.316.13.24; 316.13.25
Pagina WEB: www.apdp.ro