Event Details - 2nd IRF & RA Regional Conference for Asia and Australasia
2nd IRF & RA Regional Conference for Asia and Australasia
Sydney, Australia, 31 May 2018 - 01 June 2018
This year, the International Road Federation (Geneva) and Roads Australia will again join hands to present the Asia Pacific's most significant knowledge-sharing event for roads and transport leaders.
Both organizations invite the global roads industry to meet in Sydney for Asia and Australasia Regional Conference.
Government and industry leaders from across Australia, Asia and the Pacific will come together over two days (May 31 and June 1) at the International Convention Centre, Darling Harbour in Sydney, to dissect the issues that are shaping Asia and Australasia transport future, including:
- the impact of new technologies and materials,
- the evolving roles of government and the private sector in building, owning and running roads and transport,
- the changing shape of cities and how it will affect infrastructure planning and delivery,
- the renewed focus on customer-driven transport planning and solutions,
- and the age-old question: how do we pay for it?
The social highlight will again be RA conference dinner - the John Shaw Award Dinner - at the historic Sydney Town Hall, where 700 leaders will celebrate the achievements of RA industry’s best and brightest.
Please note: This year, the John Shaw Award Dinner is not included in the Conference Registration Package. If you wish to attend the Dinner, you will need to register separately via the Dinner booking page. Bookings are OPEN NOW.
IRF Members benefit from a 20% discount on registration fees