Event Details - 9th Bridge & Road Engineering and Maintenance Qatar
9th Bridge & Road Engineering and Maintenance Qatar
Doha, Qatar, 13 November 2016 - 15 November 2016
The International Road Federation is pleased to support the 9th edition of the Bridge & Road Engineering and Maintenance Conference scheduled to take place in Qatar on 13-15 November 2016.
Qatar has envisioned a new way of developing and carrying out infrastructure. The focus is now being shifted to how to ensure a socially, economically and environmentally sustainable urban structure that will enable a successful urban revolution by 2030.
To achieve this it is vital that strong foundations are in place in terms of current assets management and coherent and cohesive guidelines and frameworks are in place for new projects.
The Conference will be an excellent opportunity to learn about and discuss transport infrastructure developments in Qatar and in the GCC region.
Topics covered include:
• Models for safe and efficient road networks
• Road safety assessment and investigation methods
• The Orbital Highway project
• Smart road infrastructure
• Innovative practices and products for green road infrastructure
• Innovative techniques for bridge design
• Effective Asset Management
• Performance based contracts for maintenance
To learn more about opportunities available for this event, please contact Susanna Zammataro