Event Details - Course on Road Traffic Safety Management
Course on Road Traffic Safety Management
Doha, Qatar, 19 November 2019 - 21 November 2019
IRF (Geneva) together with the Qatar Transportation & Traffic Safety Center and Qatar University are pleased to present the International Course on Road Traffic Safety Management to be held from 19th to 21st November 2019 in Doha, Qatar.
This three-day training course has been designed for professionals who wish to dig into:
- the three distinctive elements of the safety management system (institutional management, the interventions and the results) and the linkages in between them.
- ISO39001 standard on Road Traffic Safety Management
- Impact of RTSM on Business & Operational Performance
|• Road Agency Executives||• Design Consultants|
|• Highway and Street Engineers||• Law Enforcement|
|• Traffic Management Professionals||• Research & Academia|
|• Traffic Safety Professionals||• Contractors|
|• Planners||• Road Product Suppliers and Distributors|
- Identify and explain institutional management processes related to RTSM
- Define master role, responsibility and functioning of a lead agency related to RTSM
- Perform a road safety management capacity review
- Learn how to manage fleet safety programs
- Apply tools to manage road safety related processes
Susanna Zammataro, Director General, International Road Federation
Martin Heath, Director, RTMS Global
This course is sponsored by Khatib&Alami Company.
Limited seats available!Contact the IRF Secretariat to register. Should you wish to support this much needed international training through sponsorship, please get in touch with the IRF to discuss the opportunities.